Field Trips are a very important part of the TCPC experience. Each month, members of the group go on an organized outing to one of the many photogenic spots in our area.
Join with your fellow photographers who share the passion for photography to take pictures. This is a great opportunity to meet others in the group, capture great photos as well as learn from the expertise and experience of others.
2021 FIELD TRIPS
All events are the first Saturday following the Monthly Meeting
- April 10 – Lake Morton (for nesting swans) in Lakeland
- May 15 – Gaterland (for nesting birds)in Orlando
- June 12 – Inlet State Park in Fort Pierce
- July 10 – Four Arts Society Gardens in Palm Beach
- August 14 – Roosevelt Bridge at night in Stuart
- September 11 – Palm Beach Zoo in Palm Beach
- October 16 – Halpatioke Park in Jupiter
- November 13 – Bok Tower in Lake Wales
- December 11 – Butterfly World in Ft. Lauderdale