Welcome to the Treasure Coast Photography Center Inc. (TCPC, Inc.)
Do you want to learn more about photography? Do you want to share your photographic experiences? If your answer is “Yes”, you have come to the right place. We are a membership of photographers at all different skill levels who share a love and passion for photography and are always in search of new ideas, visions, and processes to better our photography skills. You will find our TCPC, Inc. to be an inspiration to your photographic endeavors.
We are a Non-Profit 501c3
- To provide leadership and support in the Art of Photography
- To provide continuity in TCPC, Inc. activities of education and culture
- To increase photographic awareness by disseminating information to TCPC, Inc. members and the community at large
- To recruit members and maintain an active membership roster
- To provide an orderly means of assembly
- To retain records for use in assisting TCPC , Inc functions
- To ensure all photographic displays are within the guidelines of acceptable community standards.
Throughout the year, we schedule guest speakers, conduct workshops, plan social events, organize photographic outings, and we participate in local and state programs.
The TCPC meets the second Thursday of each month, 6:00 to 6:30PM for Social Time – meeting starts at 6:30pm to about 8:30PM, for an educational program and a monthly themed photo sharing event at
Indian River Presbyterian Church
To get us out shooting and sharing photography tips, field trips to local scenic landmarks and venues are usually scheduled for the second Saturday of each month.
Also, additional meetings, in the form of workshops are scheduled throughout the year to further provide our members with hands-on experiences on a wide variety of photographic topics.
It is our belief that photographers of all skill levels and experiences have something to offer our group. We are very much interested in you and what you bring to this group.
We encourage you to come attend one or two of our meetings with the hope that you will want to stay with us. After that, when you join, annual dues are only $30.00 for individual ($45 for family plan), renewed on your anniversary date.
You can pay for your dues at the monthly meetings or mail them to –
Treasure Coast Photography Center, Inc.
251 N.W. Archer Avenue
Port St. Lucie, FL 34983-1170
You can also follow the Treasure Coast Photography Center, Inc on our facebook group page